So Yay! You decided to try shaving your face. Proud of you I am!
To make your first go at it a huge success, I’ve written some tips that should help you to enhance and enjoy your experience.
1. First, pluck those few, coarse, stubbly hairs on your chin. I have 6 of the little darlings
2. Use a brand new, never used before, manual blade razor each time you shave your face. (You’ll shave about once a week — maybe twice/week)
3. Use razors with 3 or more blades — whatever your preference
4. Razors for sensitive or women’s razors seem to work best
5. Use warm water and rinse your razor after 2-3 strokes
6. Shaving creme can be used but I prefer just water because the creme clogs up the razor so quickly
7. Use light pressure… just like for your legs
8. If you have a magnifying mirror, use it so you can see that hard to see fuzz
9. If you have any significant bumps or open blemishes, don’t shave them
10. Be careful to not accidentally shave your eyebrows or hairline
11. Rinse and dry your face
12. Use your favorite moisturizer and enjoy the smooth feel of your glowing skin!