So Yay! You decided to try shaving your face. Proud of you I am!
To make your first go at it a huge success, I’ve written some tips that should help you to enhance and enjoy your experience.
- First, pluck those few, coarse, stubbly hairs on your chin. I have 6 of the little darlings
- Use a brand new, never used before, manual blade razor each time you shave your face. (You’ll shave about once a week — maybe twice/week)
- Use razors with 3 or more blades — whatever your preference
- Razors for sensitive or women’s razors seem to work best
- Use warm water and rinse your razor after 2-3 strokes
- Shaving creme can be used but I prefer just water because the creme clogs up the razor so quickly
- Use light pressure… just like for your legs
- If you have a magnifying mirror, use it so you can see that hard to see fuzz
- If you have any significant bumps or open blemishes, don’t shave them
- Be careful to not accidentally shave your eyebrows or hairline
- Rinse and dry your face
- Use your favorite moisturizer and enjoy the smooth feel of your glowing skin!