Coronavirus And Its Variants – How to LOWER Your RISK
(WellnessPursuits.com) – Regardless if you’re vaccinated or not, there are 3 things you need to pay attention to if you want to minimize your risk of getting the Coronavirus or it’s variants.
The Coronavirus is not some nightmare that mysteriously sneaks up on you. What it is, is a virus that you have a really good chance of avoiding if you follow these tips.
- Wash your hands (pay close attention to your fingertips) if you touch ANYTHING before touching your face
- Your eyes, nose or mouth are the entry system for the virus – only touch your face if you just washed your hands or used sanitizer
2. Keep your immune system strong
- Stay away from sugar as much as possible
- Take immune boosting supplements – Zinc, vitamin C, D, and B complex, and E
- Eat as many fresh veggies and fruits as possible. Frozen and canned are your next best choices
- Protein is your friend – Adults should eat at least 0.8g of protein per kilogram (2.2lb) of body weight per day.
- Drink fluids – Fresh, pure water is best of course. If you have lemons, squeeze some in your water for taste as well as for the antibacterial and antiviral qualities of citrus. At this time of additonal stress, the common “8 glasses a day” is none too much.
- Get enough sleep – Easy to say but sometimes difficult to do.
- Believe in the future. Trust that you’re handling things well.
- Keep thoughts of gratitude in your mind and tell them to your family.
- Try ear plugs and/or an eye mask to block out noise and light.
3. Enjoy your life
- Enjoy the time with your family and friends – play is really important
- Listen to music – fill your soul with beauty
- Read inspiring books. Watch funny movies, sitcoms – laugh a lot
- Believe that “this too shall pass”
- Be productive – continue your focus on work or school – catch up on projects around the house
The Coronavirus is one more challenge that we’re facing in our life. Like any other challenge we’ve ever faced, if we approach it with courage, information, an adaptable attitude, and appropriate action, we will ride out this difficult time and regain and rebuild.
Stay safe out there!
~Here’s to Your Healthy Pursuits!
Copyright 2022, WellnessPursuits.com