Over the years, I have occasionally reached for cereal for dinner. Quick, easy, and low in calories. It’s an instant, satisfying go-to choice, but due to some unexplained feelings of guilt I decided to expand my grab and gobble choices.
To the Web I went! I searched for some creative ideas for easy summer dinners, and ran into an article with fabulous simple ‘breakfast’ ideas for dinner other than just plain old cereal. Yay! I absolutely had to share it with you.
The ideas include:
- WHITE BEAN TOMATO AVOCADO TOASTS
- CHUNKY APPLE CINNAMON PANCAKES
- GOAT CHEESE SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH PESTO VEGGIES
- 6-INGREDIENT HEALTHY BREAKFAST TACOS
- YOGURT BREAKFAST BOWL WITH TOASTED COCONUT, WALNUTS, BLUEBERRIES, AND CHIA
- ALMOND BUTTER-STUFFED VANILLA COCONUT FRENCH TOAST
- APPLE WALNUT BAKED OATMEAL
As delicious as the names of these dishes are, you’ll be amazed at how easy they are to make. Thanks to a simple list of ingredients, I have a new set of go-to choices when I think of breakfast for dinner.
Enjoy the recipes in the link below…